Frequent Asked Questions
Q: Do you also remodel bathrooms?
Q: What are frameless cabinets?
Q: Where or how do I start the remodeling process?
Q: What are the current trends for kitchens and bathrooms?
Q: What is the process once the remodeling starts and how long will it take.
A: First nothing is done until all your materials are in our warehouse. Then you will have a detailed schedule of all the aspects. The following are the steps and an estimate of timing:
- Step 1 – the tear out/demolition starts and is completed
- Step 2 – prep work and flooring is completed
- Step 3 – cabinets, sinks, appliances, counter tops, stove hood etc. are installed
- Step 4 – finish installation, complete inspections, and your new kitchen is ready!
Q: What do I do for the few weeks I do not have a kitchen? Basically how do we eat and function as a family?
A: Preparation and having a plan is the key from our experience we have seen families deal with no kitchen by:
- A few Pizza meals
- A few more sandwiches then usual
- Eating out a few times
- Chinese take out
- Crash the neighbor’s house at dinner time
- BBQ take out a few times
- Try a few of those new restaurants you have been talking about
- Grilling a few times
We will help you as much as we can to minimize any inconveniences by managing the installation in stages.
Our Showroom Hours:
|Monday:||9:00am - 5:00pm|
|Tuesday:||9:00am - 5:00pm|
|Wednesday:||9:00am - 5:00pm|
|Thursday:||9:00am - 5:00pm|
|Friday:||9:00am - 5:00pm|
|Saturday:||9:00am - 2:00pm|